use efficiently and for a long time your SANRO shoes we offer you
some advice regarding the maintenance of our products:
- You have to clean your smooth or pressed leather
shoes from dust with a piece of soft fabric or a shoe brush. Oil
stains will be cleaned with a cloth using a 1-2% washing liquid
- For leather maintenance, after a few days of wearing,
a thin shoe cream layer will be applied on the shoes using a soft
shoe brush or a cloth. After that the shoes should be polished
using a piece of soft fabric.
- The suede shoes will be cleaned of dust using a
rough shoe brush and oil stains will be eliminated using gasoline.
- Man-made materials shoes will be cleaned after
every wearing with a dry (for dust) or wet (for mud) cloth. The
use of shoe polish is not recommended. In addition the contact
with gasoline or acetone should be avoided.
- Patent leather shoes, and metal-style leather will
be cleaned of dust using a soft cloth.
- Glue sole shoes should not be in contact with organic
solvents or petrol-derivated products.
For maximising the time life of your
shoes we recommend alternative wearing of several pairs/models.